Certificates are safe, stable savings options that allow you to lock in a fixed dividend rate for the term of the certificate. They generally offer a higher dividend rate than Savings or Money Market accounts.
- Flexible terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Guaranteed rate of return for term
- Borrow against your funds with a Certificate Loan
Early Savers Certificates
Give your children’s future a strong start with an Early Savers Certificate. The Early Savers Certificate offers benefits such as:
- Open with only $50
- Additional contributions accepted during term
- Available for members age 23 and under*
If you're looking to build your savings but don't have a lot to deposit, the Add-On Certificate is your best option. It requires a lower minimum balance than a share certificate and allows you to make additional deposits during the term.
- Low $250 deposit to open
- Short, 12-month term
- Ability to add up to $2,500 per month
Premier Bump-Rate Certificates
If you're afraid to tie up your money in a long-term account, a Bump-Rate Certificate is your best choice. It gives you the flexibility to increase to a higher rate should rates go up during the term of your certificate.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- One time interest rate increase during the term of your certificate
- 24 and 36 month terms available
*Upon age 24, certificate rolls to a standard 12-month term