DREAM BIG VIDEO CHALLENGE OFFICIAL TERMS
THE CHALLENGE IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE CURRENT NASA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION MEMBERS, SUBMIT A VIDEO ENTRY, AND PROVIDE THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION BY 8/9/2013 ONLY. NO PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES, PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY OR SUBMISSION TO ANY SALES PROMOTION IS NECESSARY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE, AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Challenge Sponsor: NASA Federal Credit Union, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 US/DC 18+ who are current NASA FCU members, who submit a video entry, and provide their contact information by 8/9/2013. NASA Federal Credit Union employees, volunteers and their immediate families, including household members, are not eligible to win. Any member who has now or in the past defaulted under a NASA Federal Credit Union agreement or otherwise caused a loss to the Credit Union is also ineligible. “Eligible Entries” are completed with corresponding contact information including a valid e-mail address. Each Eligible Entry will result in an automatic entry. NASA Federal Credit Union reserves the right to expand the entrance eligibility and extend the challenge deadline.
Video Submissions:Running Time: Video submissions will run for 30 seconds but no more than one (1) minute maximum. If entry is longer than one (1) minute, the entry may be disqualified.Language: Video submissions must be in English.Video Submissions must also comply with the YouTube Site’s “YouTube Community Guidelines and must not:Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by entrant or used without permission (to include but not be limited to company names, music, photographs, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media);Use individuals’ last names, in whole or in part;Reveal any personal information about entrant or another individual, including but not be limited to a person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual;Refer to public figures;Contain profanity, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature, or any other offensive, obscene, or inappropriate content;Defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people, groups, associations, entities or companies, including, but not limited to, the Challenge Entities;Promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation;contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, living or dead, without their express written permission (which if obtained must be submitted to Challenge Entities); andUse or wear military uniforms, rank, insignia, or logos.
- Prizes: The first prizewinner will receive a Nikon CoolPix P510 Digital Camera with a total retail value of $400. The second prizewinner will receive $100 deposited in their NASA FCU checking account. The third prizewinner will receive $100 deposited in their NASA FCU checking account.
- Winner Selection: The challenge winner will be selected from Facebook votes received on the NASA FCU Facebook page. Selection of a winner will be conducted by NASA Federal Credit Union, whose decision is final at the end of the challenge. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the entry period. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner.
- To Claim Prize: The winner will be notified via e-mail (when available), U.S. mail, telephone, and/or by overnight mail within 7 days after selection date. Further, NASA Federal Credit Union will require the winner sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release form (Affidavit”) and the winner sign an IRS Form W-9. The Affidavit and IRS Form W-9 must be returned to NASA Federal Credit Union within 14 days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited. Prizewinner must report income to the Internal Revenue Service. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that potential prizewinner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number for NASA Federal Credit Union to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the prize, potential prizewinner will be disqualified. Valid social security numbers will be determined by IRS requirements. If prizewinner does not accept the prize, another random selection will be held from the remaining Eligible Entries and the prize will be awarded to the winner of that selection.
- General Terms: Valid only in the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Challenge void where prohibited by law. Members and challenge entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which will be posted at the NASA Federal Credit Union website throughout the challenge and by the decisions of NASA Federal Credit Union which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this challenge. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for NASA Federal Credit Union to use the winner's name and likeness online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the challenge without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entrants also agree to the use of their name and photograph in any NASA Federal Credit Union publication or website if drawn as prizewinner without compensation.
- Limitation of Liability: NASA Federal Credit Union does not in any way endorse, warrant, or assume liability for the prizes offered in this challenge. NASA Federal Credit Union assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage due or mutilated entries or for any entries not accepted because of computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. By entering, participants release and hold harmless NASA Federal Credit Union from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the challenge or from the use or acceptance of any prize won. NASA Federal Credit Union is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any challenge related materials; or stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or applications/forms processed late, incorrectly, or lost due to computer, electronic malfunction, or human error. NASA Federal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. NASA Federal Credit Union also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be or suspects to be tampering with, or attempting to tamper with the entry process, or the operation of the challenge. NASA Federal Credit Union also reserves the right to cancel or modify the challenge if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the challenge, or the challenge is not capable of running as planned, as determined by NASA Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion.
- Winner’s List/Rule Request: To receive the name of the prizewinner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope by 8/9/2013 to: Dream Big, c/o NASA FCU MARKETING DEPARTMENT, 500 Prince George’s Blvd., Upper Marlboro, MD 20774. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners Name.”