Your Employees Deserve a Health Savings Account They Can Trust
As Americans live longer and healthcare costs continue to rise, employers need to look for ways to reduce healthcare expenses while still maintaining acceptable healthcare coverage for employees. We understand your decision to improve your bottom line with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). Now that you’ve selected an HDHP, your employees need a Health Savings Account that brings value from an organization you can trust─NASA Federal Credit Union.
Make A Wise Choice With A NASA Federal Credit Union HSA
While a NASA FCU HSA delivers all the features and tax advantages of a typical HSA, we offer your employees a better solution – one with no fees, free services and around-the-clock access. In addition, your employees will experience exceptional convenience, great service and outstanding support for which we're known.
Here’s why a NASA FCU HSA is a wise choice:
- No set-up fees, monthly fees or annual maintenance fees
- High-yield dividends (higher when an employee selects an HSA Certificate)
- Free NASA Federal HSA Visa® debit card
- Free starter checks with unlimited check writing
- Free 24/7 account access via eBranch Online Banking or Contact-24 telephone banking
- Direct deposit from payroll
- Tax-deductible contributions can be made at any time
- Easy application process
- Account holders maintain ownership even when their health care plans change or they retire
- Unused funds and dividends can be carried over without limit from year to year (even into retirement)
A NASA FCU HSA Is Safe And Secure
Funds in an HSA are insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Your Next Step Is A NASA Federal HSA
With its funding flexibility and tax deductible employee contributions, a NASA Federal HSA is a great solution for your organization’s employees. With NASA Federal as your partner, getting started with an HSA has never been easier. To learn more, contact us today at 301-249-1800.