LOCATION SHARE OFFICIAL RULES
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO TWEET BY 10/7/2013 ONLY. NO PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES, PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY OR SUBMISSION TO ANY SALES PROMOTION IS NECESSARY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE, AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor: NASA Federal Credit Union, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 US/DC 18+ who share a post or tweet by 10/7/2013 that meets the requirements outlined in our submissions section below. NASA Federal Credit Union employees, volunteers and their immediate families, including household members, are not eligible to win. Any member who has now or in the past defaulted under a NASA Federal Credit Union agreement or otherwise caused a loss to the Credit Union is also ineligible. “Eligible Entries” are completed with corresponding contact information. Each Eligible Entry will result in an automatic entry. NASA Federal Credit Union reserves the right to expand the entrance eligibility and extend the sweepstakes deadline.
Submissions:Entrants must submit a Tweet that features the number of free ATMs in their location and the name of their location. NASA FCU must also appear in a hashtag (#nasafcu) so we are able to track submissions. Example:
@NASAFCU has NUMBER Free ATMs in CITY. See how many are near you http://bit.ly/nasafcuATMs
- Prizes: Twenty randomly selected submissions will receive a $10 iTunes gift code sent to them through Twitter. Prizewinner must correspond with the credit union through Twitter direct message and the prize must be claimed within seven days or a new winner will be selected.
- General Terms: Valid only in the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Members and sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which will be posted at the NASA Federal Credit Union website throughout the sweepstakes and by the decisions of NASA Federal Credit Union which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for NASA Federal Credit Union to use the winner's name and likeness online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the sweepstakes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Entrants also agree to the use of their name and photograph in any NASA Federal Credit Union publication or website if drawn as prizewinner without compensation.
- Limitation of Liability: NASA Federal Credit Union does not in any way endorse, warrant, or assume liability for the prizes offered in this sweepstakes. NASA Federal Credit Union assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage due or mutilated entries or for any entries not accepted because of computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. By entering, participants release and hold harmless NASA Federal Credit Union from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes or from the use or acceptance of any prize won. NASA Federal Credit Union is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes related materials; or stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or applications/forms processed late, incorrectly, or lost due to computer, electronic malfunction, or human error. NASA Federal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. NASA Federal Credit Union also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be or suspects to be tampering with, or attempting to tamper with the entry process, or the operation of the sweepstakes. NASA Federal Credit Union also reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, or the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, as determined by NASA Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion.
- Winner’s List/Rule Request: To receive the name of the prizewinner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope by 10/7/2013 to: Dream Big, c/o NASA FCU MARKETING DEPARTMENT, 500 Prince George’s Blvd., Upper Marlboro, MD 20774. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners Name.”