Accounts to help get your business savings up to speed
Whether your business savings goals are short- or long-term, we have options to fit your needs with:
- Flexible savings options for businesses of any size
- Competitive dividends
- Federal insurance on your savings up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Free online access with eBranch Online Banking and eStatements
Business Savings Account
- No monthly maintenance fee for $100 average daily balance*
Business Premier Money Market Account
- No monthly maintenance fee for $10,000 average daily balance*
Business Premier Advantage Money Market Account
- Tiered interest rate
- No monthly maintenance fee for $25,000 average daily balance*
Business Premier Plus Money Market Account
- No monthly maintenance fee for $40,000 average daily balance*
- Low opening balance of only $1,000 required
- Choice of terms available, from 6 to 60 months
- Rate fixed for the term of the certificate
- Earnings may be deposited to the account of your choice
*See Business Fee Schedule for fees assessed when average daily balance falls below the minimum required for your specific account type.
Prohibition Against Unlawful Internet Gambling: Federal law, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, and implementing regulations prohibit commercial customers from receiving deposits or other credits of any kind relating to their operation of an illegal internet gambling business. NASA Federal Credit Union is required to enforce that prohibition.