Protect Yourself from Mail Fraud with Informed Delivery® by USPS®
Did you know that if a fraudster knows your name, address, and phone number, he or she can create a USPS account using a fake email address and put a hold on your mail? That’s right. And if this happens, loan and other important credit union documents
can be kept from you.
With Informed Delivery by USPS, you can protect yourself from this type of mail fraud. Here's what you can expect by signing up for the free service:
- Interact with your incoming mail and packages on the secure, online dashboard.
- View grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mail pieces scheduled to arrive soon.
- Check the delivery status of packages and when they’re scheduled to arrive.
- Leave delivery instructions if you won’t be home to accept a package.
- Schedule a package to be redelivered.
- Set up email and/or text notifications to track the delivery status of your packages.
Download the USPS Informed Delivery App to view incoming mail and track incoming packages anytime, anywhere on your smartphone or tablet. It’s free and available for iOS, Android and Windows in your app store. Click here to sign up