Become a member of one of the most innovative and strongest Credit Unions in the Nation!
Because NASA Federal Credit Union is not-for-profit and member-owned, our members receive:
- Above market rates on deposits
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Fees that are lower than banks
NASA Federal Credit Union offers full-service banking convenience where members always feel welcome. Members enjoy conveniently located, state-of-the-art facilities for all of their banking needs. Also available are 5,000 Credit Union Service Centers and more than 30,000 free ATM locations across the nation. As a leader in innovative banking solutions, we offer cutting-edge online and mobile banking services for easy access to your NASA Federal Credit Union accounts anytime, anywhere.
Opening your account is easy, and the rewards are many. Tell us a little about yourself and you'll be on your way to a better way of banking.
There are several ways you are eligible for NASA Federal Credit Union membership:
- I am an employee or retiree of NASA Headquarters, any NASA Center or Facility, or NAS.
- I am an employee or a member of one of 900 NASA Federal Credit Union partner companies or associations.
- I am a relative or household member of a current NASA Federal Credit Union member.
- Help me open an account another way. A complimentary membership to the National Space Society (NSS) entitles you to join NASA FCU.
There are no fees to open an account at NASA FCU; just open a Savings Account with an opening deposit of at least $5.
Home Search and Rebate
This easy-to-use online program gives you all the real estate tools you could ever need, rewards you with rebates whether you're buying or selling — and it’s absolutely FREE!
Join the Residential Energy Co-op and you can lower your energy bills! Learn more on how to start reaping the benefits of group buying power.
Check out exclusive discount offers available only for NASA FCU members at: