Card Tips for Safe Travel
July 8, 2019
Below are quick travel tips to help you have a safe and hassle-free vacation.
Before you go
- Check expiration dates—to avoid debit and credit cards expiring while you’re away.
- Confirm credit limits—so you’ll know how much you can charge each day.
- Set up travel notifications—if you're a member, log in to eBranch, the Mobile App or call 1-888-NASA-FCU to let us know you will be traveling to avoid having unfamiliar transactions flagged as suspicious.
During your trip
- Keep cards at hand—and never leave them unattended in a hotel room, recreation area or vehicle.
- Save receipts—as proof of purchase and carefully check them against your monthly statements.
- Use lock/unlock security feature—as a member of NASA Federal, you can easily shut down a lost or stolen card through the NASA Federal Mobile Banking App.
To start your vacation with convenience at your fingertips, download the free NASA Federal Mobile Banking App today - available for iPhone and Android devices.
Not a member? Apply today.