NASA Federal Credit Union is committed to helping you protect your personal information. NASA Federal helps protect members with the following industry-leading features:
- eAlerts: Receive emails or text messages whenever your account has activity including debit or credit card use. To set, click Services in eBranch then select Manage eAlerts under eServices.
- Card Fraud Alerts: Instantly verify card transactions via text message to protect against fraudulent purchases. Enroll at www.nasafcu.com/cardfraudalerts.
- Phone PINs: Increase security by adding a Phone PIN which will authenticate you when calling us or when accessing Contact-24 Telephone Banking. To add, click Services in eBranch then select Phone PIN Reset under Account Management.
- eBranch Login Notification: Get notified by email when your account is accessed via eBranch. To activate, click Settings within eBranch and select Login Notification.
- Unique Security Passwords or Phrases: Add an additional layer of protection to your account by using a password or phrase not easily known by others. Simply send us a secure email within eBranch or from our Mobile App and we’ll take care of the rest.
- eStatements: Receive paperless, secure statements through eBranch instantly. No shredding needed! To enroll, click Services within eBranch, then select Enroll In eStatements under Account Management.
- FICO® Score: Stay on top of your credit through free access to your credit score in eBranch. Simply click Services within eBranch and then select View FICO® Score under Account Management.
- Security Advisor Newsletter: Sign up for our free newsletter, which delivers great security articles and video quick tips to keep your identity safe and secure.
The more you know, the better you’ll be able to guard against identity theft, internet fraud and more. Fortunately, there are many preventative measures you can take to substantially reduce the chance of fraud. Below are helpful articles to protect your identity.
- Identity Theft: Protect yourself from identity theft and learn what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Internet Fraud: Learn how to defend against internet fraud, fraudulent e-mails, viruses and spyware.
- Check Scams: Guidelines to avoid check scams and how to protect your accounts.
- Phone Scams: Tips to recognize a phone scam.
- Loan Fraud: Steps to protect yourself from loan fraud scams and predatory lending practices.
- Credit & Debit Card Fraud: Information on how to prevent your card from being compromised.
- Financial Exploitation: Examples of financial exploitation and how to avoid becoming a victim.
- Online Banking Security: Tips for protecting your financial data when using online banking.